Thursday, July 28, 2011

Secret: kept from knowlege or view; marked by the habit of discretion; I love to plan parties!

Ooops. That title doesn't make much sense and I might be getting in too deep, but I just can't contain my excitement.

I really enjoy parties. I enjoy big parties, themed parties, birthday parties, music parties, no reason parties and most particularly wedding parties. There's nothing quite like having friends and family together to celebrate ...the splendor, the imagination, the chaos! Like my thoughts on facilitating life through the spaces around us, I do the same for said get-togethers. These are some shots of a one year old birthday party I prettied for a lovely friends daughter, followed by a wedding where I just made sure things were getting done. I fancy myself a seer and a doer, and on your wedding day, it's really helpful to have one of those :)






Hope you have some celebrations of your own planned. If you need a little help ... kellymarie@certainspectacle.com ;)


 




No comments:

Post a Comment